The edges of modern design are softening this season with delicate hues in the palest of pinks. Continue reading
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine about creative inspiration and process. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, where I traveled the world scouting the best furniture, products, and emerging design talent. I am currently the contributing design editor at Details, author of the Limited column in Surface magazine, and a contributor to the New York Times's T Style magazines, among others. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- We gave up coffee and we STILL backed @fueledbycoffee's Manual Coffeemaker Kickstarter! That’s how gorge it is. Here: kck.st/1jrv34f 1 day ago
- MK chose three of MIlan's best breakout stars for @tmagazine tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/mil… 1 day ago
- Meet Sally England, the Michigan-based artist who’s making macramé cool again sightunseen.com/2014/04/sally-… http://t.co/x6BA4KPsRk 2 days ago
- RT @inthechoirs: One last look: outtakes from @Sight_Unseen's Seattle Week: inthechoirs.com/seattle-week-f… (cc @totokaelo @jillwenger) 2 days ago
- We’ve been recapping Milan all week & today we asked a few friends to chip in: sightunseen.com/2014/04/at-the… 2 days ago