The edges of modern design are softening this season with delicate hues in the palest of pinks. Continue reading
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine about creative inspiration and process. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, where I traveled the world scouting the best furniture, products, and emerging design talent. I am currently the contributing design editor at Details, author of the Limited column in Surface magazine, and a contributor to the New York Times's T Style magazines, among others. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- Beautiful ceramics by Berlin-based designer Rimma Tchilingarian sightunseen.com/2014/04/rimma-… http://t.co/dFohXToyVV 7 hours ago
- Catching up with basket master @hawktrainer on the site today sightunseen.com/2014/04/doug-j… @LincolnMotorCo http://t.co/Fw8A2TwwW3 7 hours ago
- RT @imrevolting: The bonkers line-up for #IMREVOLTING ceramics pop-up shop @Sight_Unseen OFFSITE: offsite.sightunseen.com/im-revolting-c… 22 hours ago
- We gave up coffee and we STILL backed @fueledbycoffee's Manual Coffeemaker Kickstarter! That’s how gorge it is. Here: kck.st/1jrv34f 6 days ago
- MK chose three of MIlan's best breakout stars for @tmagazine tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/mil… 6 days ago