“Ambo Dextro,” Tauba Auerbach, 2005
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- A round-up of design initiatives showcasing resilience through creativity! wallpaper.com/design/design-… https://t.co/uqv57HoyNA 3 days ago
- "Tedious tasks are my love language," says Eny Lee Parker, who designed a tiny, perfect room in oven-bake clay duri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Every room in this creative director's Sao Paulo home is a different color domino.com/content/michel… https://t.co/HvR7vN0EeL 6 days ago
- This 1960s Guide to Ikebana is the Resource We Need Right Now sightunseen.com/2020/03/the-ar… https://t.co/yKo3bwJCha 6 days ago
- Our 3 Favorite Projects from the Pandemic-Shuttered Melbourne Design Week 2020 sightunseen.com/2020/03/favori… https://t.co/5H2UhE8rit 1 week ago