“Ambo Dextro,” Tauba Auerbach, 2005
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- A sprawling Venetian glass collection spanning 400 years and captured by our latest photographer crush, Victoria Zs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- These Surrealist-inspired vases are the breakthrough that resulted from a creative block sightunseen.com/2020/06/nicole… https://t.co/FXgrEc8DG0 19 hours ago
- These Duotone Vases Are Reversible, Depending On Your Color Scheme — Or Mood sightunseen.com/2020/06/dean-t… https://t.co/BKsUkbZBEB 5 days ago
- Featuring Studio Formafantasma @debbiemillman @casholman and more sightunseen.com/2020/06/harrys… 5 days ago
- This week in design: A Barragan-inspired mirror, a globular vase, and a limestone bench inspired by a color system… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago