monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- 10 things we loved at this year’s @CollectiveDF sightunseen.com/2018/03/2018-c… https://t.co/XIyWgQ2jtM 4 days ago
- The best of @thearmoryshow @newartdealers and @Independent_hq on Sight Unseen today! sightunseen.com/2018/03/the-be… https://t.co/ZMM4keACij 5 days ago
- Terracotta walls, teal armchairs, brass arches, terrazzo tables and more at a Mediterranean restaurant inspired by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @WildCardPR @omars_place Lol we love London! 1 week ago
- The Cape Town artist making 3D renders of our personal paradise sightunseen.com/2018/03/3d-ren… https://t.co/yBUDYn6NAN 2 weeks ago