CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL STORY AT GQ’S WEBSITE
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- Give me color, or give me death sightunseen.com/2020/09/week-o… https://t.co/7NuGmEsFra 5 hours ago
- The founder of AAKS had to return home to Ghana to bring its weaving traditions to a global audience… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This new ceramics brand is a collab between two Parisians and the Berber craftspeople of northern Algeria… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On the Ethics of Working With Artisans, and How to Respectfully Bridge Cultural and Geographic Divides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "What would the terms of a fuller, more respectful engagement with the world’s diverse design perspectives look lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago