CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL STORY AT GQ’S WEBSITE
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- Tetris, tangrams, and turtle shells: Welcome to the endlessly delightful world of Sean Gerstley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- The correct answer to "what should I put on my floor" sightunseen.com/2021/10/week-o… https://t.co/z2XttilGft 20 hours ago
- The minimalist hotel you should book for your next Mexico City trip sightunseen.com/2021/10/circul… https://t.co/XCWiwnLNlt 1 day ago
- Three new design hotels to get cozy in this fall sightunseen.com/2021/10/fall-2… https://t.co/AdJJyAX6nX 1 day ago
- Some news: We've launched a new design mentorship program with the Female Design Council! sightunseen.com/2021/10/fdc-me… 1 day ago