monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- The designer making chairs from discarded puffy coats sightunseen.com/2021/06/jinyeo… https://t.co/HBeSthiOi7 5 days ago
- A ’70s-Inspired Sunscreen, and Other Graphic Design Picks for June sightunseen.com/2021/06/graphi… https://t.co/NUoGPPdKBX 6 days ago
- Dirk van der Kooij on creating a truly circular design process — and on using your old Nirvana CDs to make furnitur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Want to travel the world living in Airbnbs for a year? sightunseen.com/2021/06/airbnb… https://t.co/P7kFhZNcHy 6 days ago
- This week in design: an Israeli furniture showroom with a Barragán-inspired look, a French housewares company with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago