monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- The Swiss furniture company De Sede doesn't often release new furniture. So when we heard a new sofa was on the hor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Hand-painted ceramic lamps, checkerboard jugs, face sculptures – meet Casa Veronica, your new go-to shop for one-of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Run, don’t walk, to this archive sale featuring 50 years of vintage IKEA sightunseen.com/2020/11/vintag… https://t.co/8Dosb81SdP 1 week ago
- Color-Blocked Wetsuits and Ceramic Stash Boxes: The 2020 Sight Unseen Gift Guide, Part III sightunseen.com/2020/11/contri… https://t.co/Oo2h4M3rY9 1 week ago
- Pettersen & Hein's Superbloom features 32 vessels, made from craggy ceramic and concrete and finished with a glaze… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago