monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- The best of ICFF, Colony, and more: part II of our (massive) NYCxDesign roundup sightunseen.com/2017/05/new-yo… https://t.co/mRQDk77IyW 4 weeks ago
- OFFSITE Selects: a curated exhibition of 25 int'l designers, including everyone we’ve been scouting in recent month… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 weeks ago
- Take a tour of our 2017 Sight Unseen OFFSITE show! #suoffsite sightunseen.com/2017/05/sight-… https://t.co/ov30SdHeJg 4 weeks ago
- An office furniture showroom turned tropical oasis @arper_official @supergoodthing #alexproba #thewhitearrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Who are the designers of the future? cnn.com/2017/05/15/des… https://t.co/IekjPcM247 1 month ago