monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- The pandemic isn't going anywhere, and tbh we should probably be incorporating masks into our life going forward! H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Twitter dragging design trends is the energy we’d like to bring into 2021 ✨✨ twitter.com/bjorlax_/statu… 2 weeks ago
- @emmahopeall @OteghaUwagba @shqne Also @ktowncornerstore and @fromwillow_ 3 weeks ago
- These two new collections of art carpets started out as actual paintings sightunseen.com/2020/12/art-ca… https://t.co/uHxmTQhyYy 1 month ago
- Within 24 hours of signing a lease for the new New York showroom of Lambert & Fils, the city was in lockdown. “It w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago