monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- Meditation, tattoos, American Shaker and French country all come together in Nicholas Hamilton Holmes’s Oxalino col… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Atelier de Troupe’s new collection is inspired by drifting tides, cyclical shades of light, and the long shadows of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Offsite Online in Wallpaper! wallpaper.com/design/sight-u… 4 days ago
- @depoledesignllc Good question! 4 days ago
- RT @1stdibs: With the coronavirus pandemic closing down all public events in New York City, the founders of @Sight_Unseen had to pivot quic… 1 week ago