monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- New obsession! Cape Town ceramicist Jade Paton’s quirky, hand-formed vessels sightunseen.com/2020/02/cape-t… https://t.co/AVhMSmUwZN 4 hours ago
- Announcing the return of Sight Unseen Offsite, coming in May 2020 sightunseen.com/2020/02/announ… https://t.co/h5pVokHDI5 1 week ago
- The best of Stockholm Design Week 2020 sightunseen.com/2020/02/best-o… https://t.co/JoI1L4LZAr 1 week ago
- Muuto's ultra-chubby Kink Vase and Tableau's art florals are a match made in heaven sightunseen.com/2020/02/muuto-… https://t.co/P4uv8s13Tt 1 week ago
- Brocade fabrics, ceiling murals, plywood interiors, cabana stripes — 2020's biggest design trends are all about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago