In the 1990s, boutiques and bars popped up between the Latino watering holes in San Francisco’s Mission District. Now the neighborhood is experiencing another surge, as a handful of Italian restaurants are bringing culinary sophistication to an area known more for burritos as big as your head… Continue reading
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- 5 breakout ceramics and glass artists from this year’s @RCA showcase, including the graduate making vessels that lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Meet Greta Cevenini, the best Italian interiors stylist you’ve never heard of sightunseen.com/2019/06/italia… https://t.co/nP4LOjtL6N 1 month ago
- With our own show taking a year off, we attended ICFF and Wanted for the first time in years, and while ICFF has go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our New York Design Week recaps are live! First up: 75+ favorites from around town, including this temporary pop-up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @archiespress The website hasn’t changed from last year, we actually aren’t doing OFFSITE this year. I’m so sorry! 2 months ago