In the 1990s, boutiques and bars popped up between the Latino watering holes in San Francisco’s Mission District. Now the neighborhood is experiencing another surge, as a handful of Italian restaurants are bringing culinary sophistication to an area known more for burritos as big as your head… Continue reading
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- Want a little piece of Sight Unseen in your home? We've designed two hyper-colorful rugs for the 120-year-old Swedi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Looking for a job in design? Check out the job board from our friends at @designmilk — you could apply to design in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- We have a major giveaway happening on the site — a $500 shopping spree to Hay’s new online shop! Enter to win here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- See the swoon-worthy results of four top designers in collaboration with a centuries-old French metalworking atelie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Shop our American Design Hot List on @modaoperandi! twitter.com/modaoperandi/s… 1 month ago