In the 1990s, boutiques and bars popped up between the Latino watering holes in San Francisco’s Mission District. Now the neighborhood is experiencing another surge, as a handful of Italian restaurants are bringing culinary sophistication to an area known more for burritos as big as your head… Continue reading
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- Ben & Aja Blanc are redefining what a mirror should be sightunseen.com/2018/12/new-be… https://t.co/QW6fq7oM03 1 day ago
- This week in design: Tracking the interior design scene in Moscow, seeing ourselves in a new Cold Picnic rug (below… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Camille Walala’s first hotel offers a mellower, more beachy version of Memphis sightunseen.com/2018/12/memphi… https://t.co/KYFHAoLSnq 1 day ago
- A Furniture Collection in London Made From 3D Printing’s Leftovers sightunseen.com/2018/12/studio… https://t.co/W7snW78E20 6 days ago
- Pesce vases and designer CBD: The Sight Unseen Gift Guide Part II sightunseen.com/2018/12/gaetan… https://t.co/xgh6UCz7D5 6 days ago