monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- This seeded glass coffee table is the star of Courtney Applebaum’s new furniture collection sightunseen.com/2021/09/interi… https://t.co/9qneGpqA1T 3 weeks ago
- For His New Collab With Kvadrat, Artist Danh Vo Wrapped an Entire House in a Rediscovered Nanna Ditzel Textile… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- The vintage furniture dealer whose aesthetic runs from Bauhaus to Beetlejuice sightunseen.com/2021/09/london… https://t.co/QMA7y9WY5L 3 weeks ago
- Revisiting Borek Sipek, the Czech Postmodernist whose unusual chairs are suddenly everywhere sightunseen.com/2021/08/borek-… https://t.co/8uBhEll1Vs 3 weeks ago
- This Czech Glass Designer Revived a 200-Year-Old Tradition For His Latest Collection sightunseen.com/2021/07/lukas-… https://t.co/VjPlEumbSW 1 month ago