monica AT sightunseen DOT com
about meI am a freelance writer, editor, and curator living in New York City, and the co-founder of Sight Unseen, an online magazine that uncovers what’s new and next in design and the visual arts. I spent four years as senior editor at I.D. magazine, and I am currently a contributing editor for T magazine in the New York Times, as well as a design market editor for Bon Appetit. Here you'll find a selection of my work, filed under the categories above. Click here to contact me.
- Juliette Wanty’s Auckland cottage is a masterclass in doing the most with a rental sightunseen.com/2020/09/juliet… 2 days ago
- Three Monumental Works of Public Art You Can Experience Outdoors Right Now sightunseen.com/2020/09/public… https://t.co/8OebUJol70 3 days ago
- These Limited-Edition Art Prints Look Right At Home in Juliette Wanty’s Poppy, 3D-Rendered Interiors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A new destination in Paris with a rooftop sauna, a sofa that makes cement look downright cozy, and a modern collect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- This Melbourne Designer Gave Himself Six Months to Develop His Very First Collection sightunseen.com/2020/09/zac-fr… https://t.co/kHJDkyQIyt 6 days ago